There are just under four weeks left before you head out to the Abbotsford TRADEX to cast your vote on REALTORS® of BC. If there was ever a meeting you need to attend on behalf of your profession, this is it!
This will be a historic decision for organized real estate in BC, and we’d like you all to attend in person (or by proxy) — every vote counts! So please, mark the morning of December 6 as “booked” in your calendars and let your Managing Broker or Office Administrator know that you’re attending so we can ensure we have adequate breakfast, seating and voting devices available.
Do you have all the information you need?
Special General Meeting Information
- Date: Tuesday, December 6
- Location: Abbotsford Tradex, 1190 Cornell Street, Abbotsford, BC
- Time of registration & breakfast: 7:30 am — we’re starting earlier than first advertised!
- Time of meeting: 9:00 am
- RSVP: to your Managing Broker or Office Administrator — same as the All Member Breakfast Meetings
- Transportation: your office may be hiring a charter bus, please ask your Managing Broker if this is an option for you
- Proxy form — just in case you can’t make it! (reminder: only an eligible voting member may carry your proxy)
- Office RSVP form — for offices only
- All RoBC information — including the complete voting package, proxy form, supporting materials, videos (including Charles Wiebe’s RoBC presentation at the All Member Breakfast Meetings) and more
- Still undecided? — visit the FAQ page on REALTORS® of BC
If you have a question that’s not answered by the content on REALTOR Link® or the REALTORS® of BC website, or would like to talk to a Director about the initiative, please contact our Communications Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.