We have been updating you on the progress of the project throughout June and into July. We are thrilled to announce it’s complete.
On the evening of Tuesday, July 12, a new Residential Data Input Form (DIF) was released which includes updates that will make new and valuable data in property listings and reports available to you and homebuyers.
Not in the loop? Read on for the details shared in June and early July, which you may have missed.
- Updates coming to the Residential Data Input Form (published June 1, 2021)
- Upcoming changes mean enhanced Paragon reports (published June 16, 2021)
- Updated: Two fields to pay attention to in your Saved Searches (published June 23, 2021)
- 3-2-1… Countdown to the new and improved Residential Data Input Form on July 12 (published July 7, 2021)
What do you need to do now?
1. Update the version of the Residential Data Input Form (DIF) in your Templates on WEBForms®, as well as in any Transaction Kits you may wish to reuse. Check the date in the bottom left-hand corner of the Residential DIF, if it is the old version dated July 25, 2019, it can no longer be used for uploading listings. You need to replace it with new version, which is dated May 3, 2021.
2. Update any Saved Searches which contained the old “Driveway Finish” or “Foundation” fields. New multi-select fields are now available, the old ones will have disappeared from your Saved Searches on July 12. The new fields were not automatically added to Saved Searches to replace the old fields, you’ll need to add them in yourself. See the June 23 NewsReal article (also listed above) for instructions on how to edit your Saved Searches.
3. Update your existing listings on Paragon® to take advantage of the new fields available.
- Use the “Short Term (<1 YR>) Rental/Lease Allowed?” field to share that valuable information with your colleagues about your strata properties.
- Complete the new “Floor Area – Detached 2nd Residence ” field to display the square footage of a “Laneway House” on your listing.
- Complete the new “Manuf Type” field so other agents can easily search for specific types of manufactured homes, like a single wide, double wide, etc.
- Display up to 36 rooms and 12 bathrooms, for those really large homes.
- Expanded Realtor remarks provide an additional 200 characters (500 in total) to add in those important details you need to share with Buyer Agents.
4. Review the new two-page reports available. Your familiar one-page reports remain the default, but if you want access to expanded, easier to read reports showcasing the new data, you can quickly make the two-pagers your default reports. If you need a refresher on how to make those changes, contact email@example.com.
We hope that your clients will see the value of the additional information that is now available with the updated Residential Data Input Form and enhanced reports. Questions? Email FVREB’s Helpdesk team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sources: FVREB MLS® and Helpdesk