Some members run into difficulty when creating a transaction kit or a template kit in CREA WEBForms®. This is often caused by selecting the incorrect form for what you are attempting to accomplish. If you intend to use Upload Listing to get your listing uploaded faster to the MLS®, there are specific forms that MUST be used. If you don’t use the required forms, you will NOT be able to upload your listing or you will get errors during the upload process. Once you select the incorrect form, the data from that form cannot be transferred to the correct form; you will have to start from scratch.
1. When selecting the Data Input Form(DIF), it is important to pay attention to the name of the form.
The DIF’s are now named according to property type so be sure to select the appropriate DIF corresponding to your property type.
Below are the different Data Input Forms for each Dwelling Classification:
- MLSLink – Residential Data Input Form – Attached (Upload Listing)
- MLSLink – Residential Data Input Form – Detached (Upload Listing)
- MLSLink – Residential Data Input Form – Multi-Family (Upload Listing)
- MLSLink – Land Only Data Input Form – Residential (Upload Listing)
2. The other issue to watch out for is make sure your DIF says it is available for upload. If your DIF does NOT say “Upload Listing” in the name of the form you will NOT even be able to start the upload process, and you will need to enter the data from scratch with the correct form.
Source: FVREB IT