CREA’s new WEBForms® platform is back up and running with up-to-date forms for all BC boards. Before you log on to the new Dashboard – which looks and feels completely different! – here’s what you need to know.
- You can use either version of WEBForms®. Both will run parallel until the end of 2019. You can switch back and forth between the two systems by clicking the links in the top right of the screen (WEBForms® 2019 OR Legacy Version).
- For the time being, REALTOR® Load (ADT) only works with the current version, the Legacy system, and not the new version. It’s recommended that you finish existing transactions in the Legacy system.
- FREE, 3-hour Hands-On Training Sessions for CREA WEBForms® 2019 are being offered at the Board September 4, 11 and 17 (two per day!) Register via the TLC Calendar.
- You can create new transactions in the new platform but note that anything you create in CREA WEBForms® 2019 will not be accessible in the Legacy system.
- It sounds like a lot but, you only have four months to transition. Before the fall market picks up, decide what Transaction Kits you don’t need to archive in the new system and delete them. You can start transferring old Transaction Kits to the new platform at any time. Remember, once you transfer them, they are read-only.
Training tips and resources for the new WEBForms® 2019 are available on REALTOR Link®, including a video recording of one of Dimpu Thandi’s Introductory Information Sessions, held here at the Board.