Get an “app” on your smart phone so you can read NewsReal anytime!
To add a shortcut to your iOS device:
- Open your Safari app and load the FVREB News web page (http://news.fvreb.bc.ca/).
- Once loaded, look to the bottom corner of your device’s screen and find the icon depicting what looks like an arrow leaving the top of a square. Select that to make a new menu appear.
- On this new menu, select the icon labelled ‘Add to Home Screen’. You may have to scroll to the right.
- You will then be prompted to choose a name for the shortcut icon to our site. Click Add.
To add a shortcut to your Android device:
- Open Firefox for your Android device and load the FVREB News web page (http://news.fvreb.bc.ca/)
- Select Menu (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser), and then press ‘Page’.
- Select the ‘Add to Home Screen’ option.
- A shortcut to the website will now appear on your device’s home screen
Find all the stories we’ve shared in NewsReal!
- Did you know there is a “Search” feature in NewsReal? Click on the magnifying glass in the top right corner and type in what you’re looking for.