This is a follow-up to CREA’s recent communications regarding the end of WEBForms® Legacy. CREA will be deactivating WEBForms® Legacy on December 16, 2020.
This means as of December 17, 2020, you will have no access to your old transactions or files. Because CREA manages WEBForms®, we don’t know how many FVREB members are still relying on the Legacy version to download or view, but we want to ensure that those who still are have sufficient time to prepare for the cut-off.
Final FOUR WEEKS to archive your transaction kits
Act now to move your old transaction kits and clauses from the Legacy version to the new CREA WEBForms®.
- Watch CREA’s how-to video on how to migrate your transaction kits over.
- Log in to WEBForms® and navigate to the Legacy version to move your transaction kits or cut and paste any remaining clauses into the new version.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, contact CREA’s Member Support Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-888-237-7945.
CREA’s Member Support Team has extended hours to serve members across Canada. They are open:
- Monday to Friday, 5 am to 9 pm our time; and,
- 5 am to 7 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
And a reminder that FVREB continues to offer 3-hour, virtual courses – CREA WEBForms® Essential and Advanced – for the new platform. We have four courses scheduled between November 20 and December 18. Please register through the TLC Calendar.
Source: FVREB Communications