The Fraser Valley Real Estate Board is an association of more than 3,600 real estate professionals who live and work in the communities of North Delta, Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Abbotsford, and Mission.
Our mission is to provide leadership and support to the members of the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board in their pursuit of professional excellence.
The Fraser Valley Real Estate Board enhances members’ ability to:
- achieve business success through the delivery of modern and effective marketing tools and data;
- advance professionally through education and high standards of business practice and ethics;
- shape and influence their future through the effective management of change;
- gain consumer respect and confidence through building public knowledge, awareness and appreciation of the real estate profession;
- protect and promote property rights and real estate issues through dialogue with government; and
- promote a high level of cooperation, camaraderie and communication among the members.